Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station latest model (6152UK)
Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with Standard Radiation Shield 2017 model with new AeroCone rain collector.
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines the 2017 AeroCone rain collector, improved temperature / humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customise your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m) from the sensor suite to the console.
Features & Expansion options
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- 2017 AeroCone rain collector accurate to 0.2mm with improved rain debris filter and anti-bird spikes
- Latest revised temperature and humidity sensor house in a radiation shield for accurate readings
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable - with improved reliability and readings as low as 1mph)
- Solar panel for daytime running and charging for continuous overnight readings
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- UK Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware for indoor console, external sensor suite and anemometer
- External electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included UK power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km)
- Can upload data to Internet sites with an optional data logger, including the UK MetOffice
Weather Spares only sells weather station models fully approved for UK use and include a UK power adapter. Models imported from the USA may on the face of it appear cheaper, however, once import taxes of around $275, shipping costs and the purchase of a suitable power supply is added these costs can easily end up making the products much more expensive and of course your warranty would be with the place of purchase in the USA.