Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS and Vue Console
A value Davis weather station package for the customer that is looking for the best features of the Vantage Pro2 sensors with the value of the Vantage Vue console.
This combination allows for the sensor suite to be placed optimally with the anemometer raised upto 12m away from the sensors to improve wind speed and accuracy.
- A Davis Vantage Vue indoor console
- Davis Vantage Pro 2 Intergrate Sensor Suite
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel with battery backup
- Mounting hardware for pole or post mounting.
- TIME & DATE View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- ALARMS Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.